The University of Montenegro Faculty of Philosophy is one of the educational institutions of the University of Montenegro. The building is located in Nikšić, close to the city center. The Faculty's history can be traced back to 1947, when the Pedagogical College was founded in Cetinje. The College was moved to Nikšić in 1963, and renamed the Pedagogical Academy. Between 1977 and 1988, the school was called the Teaching Faculty. Since 1988, the Faculty is known by its current name. It officially became part of the University of Montenegro on April 29, 1974, when the Agreement on Association into the University of Titograd (today's University of Montenegro) was signed with the representatives of the Faculty of Law, the Faculty of Engineering, the Faculty of Economics, the Maritime Studies College from Kotor and three independent scientific institutes from Titograd. The Faculty of Philosophy is a complex educational and scientific institution which organizes undergraduate, specialist and postgraduate studies as well as doctoral studies within its main activities.
Faculty of Philosophy, University of Montenegro
University of Montenegro Faculty of Philosophy Danila Bojovića bb, Nikšić 81400,Montenegro
No Courses, Classes and Workshop added on this Institution.