Sierra Leone Grammar School

No ratings yet
Murray Town, Freetown
Sierra Leone

Add Facilities

  • Library
The Sierra Leone Grammar School was founded on 25 March 1845 in Freetown, Sierra Leone by the Church Mission Society (CMS), and at first was called the CMS Grammar School. It was the first secondary educational institution for West Africans with a European curriculum. Many of the administrators and professionals of British West Africa were educated at the school.

No Courses, Classes and Workshop added on this Institution.